It’s widely understood that the sound of surround TVs cannot compete with the excitement of a properly designed and equalised home theatre system. But great sound comes at the expense of living space…until now. The wall-hugging RX-FX surround speaker reconciles the problem by providing a convincing, enveloping timbre-consistent surround sound that places you on the edge of your seat and at the heart of the action. Discreet enough to be flush-mounted on side or rear walls, the RX-FX design will blend with the system and your décor so completely you’ll wonder why you ever thought of compromise. It’s also immensely flexible sonically, offering direct or diffuse sound effects at the flick of a switch.
- Flush to wall placement, with recessed termination.
- Drivers match with other Rx loudspeakers for consistent timbre and consistency.
- Dual di-pole/ bi-pole modes easily selected by switch operation.
- New C-CAM® tweeter design with damped rear chamber, providing improved clarity and wider operating range to make better use of HD audio formats
- Single 6” C-CAM® bass/mid-range driver incorporating RST® technology, for better damping and improved mid-range clarity.
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
- Acoustically matched with all other Rx speakers for excellent imaging and consistency of timbre in surround applications.
60Hz - 35kHz
Maximum SPL (dBA)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
Tweeter Crossover Frequency
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 6" RST® Bass/Mid driver.
2 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeters
Product External Dimensions: (H x W x D)
250 x 300 x 120 mm
(9 13/16 x 11 13/16 x 4 3/4 inch)
4.69 Kg (10.38 lb)
Críticas de los usuarios
Añadir una crítica