A feat of ergonomic brilliance by our design team has engineered the greater poise and power of a large three-way loudspeaker into the RX8. Its ultra-slim front profile conceals a deeper cabinet, which provides the volume needed for seismic levels of bass from dual 6” bass drivers. A single 6” bass/mid driver delivers naturally vibrant midrange sound, while a C-CAM® gold dome tweeter smoothly extends high frequency performance to a point way beyond the upper limit of the audible spectrum. Sheer control, open dynamics and wide bandwidth illuminate the sound of the RX8: a very big speaker disguised as a very slender one.
- C-CAM® tweeter design with damped rear chamber, providing improved clarity and wider operating range for HD audio formats
- Dual 6” C-CAM® bass and bass/ mid-range drivers incorporate RST® technology
- Cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and lower reflection properties
- Dual chamber bass reflex
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- Single bolt through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity
- Rigid 19mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Floor level terminal location for easy access and neat cable routing
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
32Hz - 35kHz
Maximum SPL (dBA)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
50 - 175W
Twin HiVe®II port System
Tweeter Crossover Frequency
MF/HF: 2.2 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 6" RST® Bass drivers.
1 x 6" RST® Bass/Mid driver
1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
Product External Dimensions: (H x W x D) inc. plinth & feet
960 x 275 x 388 mm
(37 13/16 x 10 13/16 x 15 1/4 inch)
21.76 Kg (47.88 lb)
Críticas de los usuarios
All I want is more Monitor Audio.
Añadir una crítica