The elegant floor-standing RX6 design places the wider bandwidth RX tweeter in concert with 6” C-CAM® bass and 6” C-CAM® bass/mid drivers to form a balanced two-and-a-half way system. Separate chambers are used within the enclosure to provide differential tuning for the 6” drivers, producing higher efficiency and exceptional low frequency extension. For such a slim, easy-to-position speaker, the innovative RX6 produces an extraordinarily wide bandwidth, enhanced with a natural tonality that breathes life into every format – even HD audio. An adjustable base plinth is supplied for added stability.
- C-CAM® design with damped rear chamber, providing improved clarity and wider operating range for HD audio formats
- 6” C-CAM® bass and bass/ mid-range drivers incorporate RST® technology
- Cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and lower reflection properties
- Dual chamber bass reflex with differential tuning
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- Single bolt through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity
- Rigid 19mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Floor level terminal location for easy access and neat cable routing
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
2 1/2 Way
38Hz - 35kHz
Maximum SPL (dBA)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
Dual Chamber, Bass reflex with differential tuning.
Twin HiVe®II port System
Tweeter Crossover Frequency
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 6" RST® Bass driver.
1 x 6" RST® Bass/Mid driver.
1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
External Dimensions: (H x W x D) inc. plinth & feet
905 x 275 x 310 mm
(35 5/8 x 10 13/16 x 12 3/16 inch)
16.4 Kg (36.13 lb)
Críticas de los usuarios
Home Audio 100% satisfied. The output comes as pure as all the instruments played in the music. It suits with Marantz pm 7001. The best moments in my life with RX6.
For all these memories (and future ones), thank YOU, Monitor Audio!
As they are a relatively neutral speaker, they allow the recording and HiFi/AV equipment to display their characteristics very well.
On a different note, I had to contact Monitor Audio customer services a few months ago and I must say that the response was nothing short of brilliant. Communication over the phone and through e-mail was outstanding and the outcome as promised.
A brilliant speaker package, supported by highly impressive after sales support make buying Monitor Audio a very easy decision indeed.
lucio alberto Maggio
I've always had very expensive speakers, such as Dynaudio Contour 2 or Celestion Ditton 88, and recently a pair of Focal 836V, but my first Audio Monitor (the Silver RX6), are better than all. So I decided to try the RX8, and if they surprise even me, I will go up a level in Monitor Audio's catalogue.
I found the company that makes speakers for me.
Well done! Congratulations!
(Naim Amplifier xs, cd 5i player Naim CD)
Lucio Alberto - Milano-Italy
Añadir una crítica