The elegant floor-standing RX6 design places the wider bandwidth RX tweeter in concert with 6” C-CAM® bass and 6” C-CAM® bass/mid drivers to form a balanced two-and-a-half way system. Separate chambers are used within the enclosure to provide differential tuning for the 6” drivers, producing higher efficiency and exceptional low frequency extension. For such a slim, easy-to-position speaker, the innovative RX6 produces an extraordinarily wide bandwidth, enhanced with a natural tonality that breathes life into every format – even HD audio. An adjustable base plinth is supplied for added stability.
- C-CAM® design with damped rear chamber, providing improved clarity and wider operating range for HD audio formats
- 6” C-CAM® bass and bass/ mid-range drivers incorporate RST® technology
- Cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and lower reflection properties
- Dual chamber bass reflex with differential tuning
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- Single bolt through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity
- Rigid 19mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Floor level terminal location for easy access and neat cable routing
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
2 1/2 Way
38Hz - 35kHz
Maximum SPL (dBA)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
Dual Chamber, Bass reflex with differential tuning.
Twin HiVe®II port System
Tweeter Crossover Frequency
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 6" RST® Bass driver.
1 x 6" RST® Bass/Mid driver.
1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
External Dimensions: (H x W x D) inc. plinth & feet
905 x 275 x 310 mm
(35 5/8 x 10 13/16 x 12 3/16 inch)
16.4 Kg (36.13 lb)
Críticas de los usuarios
For all these memories (and future ones), thank YOU, Monitor Audio!
As they are a relatively neutral speaker, they allow the recording and HiFi/AV equipment to display their characteristics very well.
On a different note, I had to contact Monitor Audio customer services a few months ago and I must say that the response was nothing short of brilliant. Communication over the phone and through e-mail was outstanding and the outcome as promised.
A brilliant speaker package, supported by highly impressive after sales support make buying Monitor Audio a very easy decision indeed.
lucio alberto Maggio
I've always had very expensive speakers, such as Dynaudio Contour 2 or Celestion Ditton 88, and recently a pair of Focal 836V, but my first Audio Monitor (the Silver RX6), are better than all. So I decided to try the RX8, and if they surprise even me, I will go up a level in Monitor Audio's catalogue.
I found the company that makes speakers for me.
Well done! Congratulations!
(Naim Amplifier xs, cd 5i player Naim CD)
Lucio Alberto - Milano-Italy
Añadir una crítica