The diminutive RX1 is configured to offer an impressively natural, rhythmic sound in a beautifully compact and practical form. Standing at just 312mm tall, the RX1 will deliver faithful crystal-clear definition and power from just about anywhere. Perfect for music and film sound where space is at a premium, the RX1 provides elite Monitor Audio quality to refresh and enliven your system.
- C-CAM® tweeter with damped rear chamber, providing improved clarity and wider operating range for HD audio formats
- Cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and lower reflection properties
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- Single bolt through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes
- Rigid 19mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off.
45Hz - 35kHz
Maximum SPL (dBA)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
Bass reflex - rear ported.
HiVe®II port System
Tweeter Crossover Frequency
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 6" RST® Bass/Mid driver.
1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
Product External Dimensions: (H x W x D)
312 x 185 x 240 mm
(12 5/16 x 7 5/16 x 9 7/16 inch)
6.8 Kg (15 lb)
Críticas de los usuarios
Añadir una crítica