This super-compact active subwoofer has the speed, subtlety and pitch accuracy to enhance the highest quality music reproduction but it can also deliver the power and slam demanded by movie soundtracks by virtue of its ported, downward-firing 205mm (8’’) driver, controlled by a powerful built-in 100 watt Class A-B amplifier. It has a variable crossover frequency control from 40Hz-180Hz, 0-180 phase switch, stereo, LFE RCA inputs, silicone rubber anti-resonance feet and two EQ settings for music or video programme optimisation.
- 18mm MDF cabinet construction with internal bracing
- 100W RMS Class A-B amplifier with switching power supply
- Downward firing 8” Ultra long throw, bass driver.
- Crossover/ frequency control. Variable from 40z-180Hz
- 0-180 Phase switch
- Stereo/ LFE RCA inputs
- Silicone rubber anti-resonance feet
- 2 x Pre-set EQ settings – for Music or video programme optimisation.
Low Frequency Limit
Upper Frequency Limit
40 - 180 Hz Variable
Low Pass Filter Alignment
12dB / Octave variable
Bass reflex - downward firing port.
18mm (3/4) M.D.F. construction
Amplifier Output (RMS)
Class - A-B amplifier
1 x 8" Ultra long throw subwoofer driver
Mains Input Voltage (factory preset)
110 - 120 Vac / 220 - 240 Vac
External Dimensions (H x W x D): mm (inches)
370 x 225 x 320
(14 9/16 x 8 7/8 x 12 5/8)
Críticas de los usuarios
Añadir una crítica