Reflecting the spirit and ambition of the Bronze Reference range, the BR5 is a wholesale re-working of the established B4 floor-standing model. We’ve slimmed down the cabinet for a more desirable profile, replacing the larger drivers of the B4 with potent 5 1/2" bass and bass/mid-range designs, which provide a remarkable blend of punch, deep bass extension and control. The BR5’s 2 1/2-way system is optimised by utilising an integral structure of dedicated driver chambers, hitherto employed exclusively by our more expensive loudspeakers. Benefiting from additional cross-bracing, the BR5’s cabinet is especially rigid, liberating its sound from the boxy colourations that afflict lesser designs. The result is an astonishing mix of clarity, exuberance and power from a deceptively slender loudspeaker, which transcends the conventional understanding of ‘entry-level’.
- New C-CAM® tweeter has greater sensitivity and response up to 30kHz.
- New MMP®II bass and mid-range drivers refined by FEA analysis.
- New crossovers for cleaner more precise signal transfer.
- Improved cabinet rigidity and stability.
- High-quality terminal panels blend easy access with high-end functionality.
- Choice of high quality pearlescent finishes.
Frequency Response +/- 3dB
36 Hz - 30 KHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
30 - 120 W
Dual chamber bass reflex – Ported front and rear
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 5.5" MMP®II Bass 1 x 5.5" MMP®II Bass mid-range, 1 x 1" (25 mm) gold dome C-CAM® tweeter
External Dimensions: (H x W x D)
850 x 165 x 247 mm
33 7/16 x 6 1/2 x 9 3/4 inch
11.5 Kg (25.3 lb)
Críticas de los usuarios
Añadir una crítica