At the heart of the W280LCR model is a unique Inverted Dual Concentric pivoting mid-range/tweeter module providing up to 18 degrees of play. The W280-LCR can be discreetly positioned, and then the sound can be directed into the desired listening zone by pivoting the IDC® driver module to maximize performance. The W280-LCR is a compact 3-way unit featuring an 8 inch C-CAM® bass driver for use in discreet theatre or music based applications offering superior performance and flexibility over typical 2-way or fixed angle speaker designs.
- Unique IDC dual concentric mid-range/ HF module offering up to 18 degrees of pivot in all directions. Easily directed during post install set-up.
- C-CAM® drivers throughout, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- Special Inverted C-CAM® RST® profile mid-range cone provides improved dispersion pattern.
- True 3-way designs.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Boundary compensation control.
- Timbre-match with RS-CP in-ceiling/wall and Silver RS hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Aluminum alloy grilles offer rust-free performance and longevity. They are non magnetic and lighter in weight.
- All models are paint-able to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL-94 VO rating.
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower rooms or pool areas.
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
Maximum SPL (Single unit in free space)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amp Requirements
Overall Dimensions: (H x W)
Cut-Out Dimensions: (H x W)
Críticas de los usuarios
Añadir una crítica